Thursday, October 4, 2012

Temple Trip





We were able to go and take a tour through the Brigham City temple before it was dedicated. I hadn't been through a temple before it was dedicated and the kids hadn't either so I was really excited that we got to go. Even though it was a long car ride it was totally worth it. The girls loved all the pretty chandeliers in the rooms and thought it was so beautiful! After the tour we were talking about the temple and I asked what their favorite part or room was and I should have known asking the question but their responses were so perfect for their personalities! Ashlyn said "I loved the baptism room I can't wait to get baptized!" And Brooklyn said, "I love the cookie room!" Of course she would love the parking garage treats as you leave :) Oh I love the things my kiddos say! All in all it was such a great learning experience for the kids to go in and see a temple!    

0 comments: