Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Aubrey's Bridal Shower

Love this girl! I am so glad shes my sista! 

It's been quite the crazy summer and with all that my little sister is getting married!! Aubrey is so excited and it's been a fun adventure getting ready for the wedding. She was lucky and had 2 bridal showers one down here thrown by Kyle's sweet mom and another in Boise thrown by Mom! I was able to get to go to both and it was so much fun! The one in Boise I was able to ride with Aubrey and Kyle and get to know my soon to be brother in law it was really fun talking and joking around and truly getting to know him and see how Aubrey and him fit together. I had some worries at the beginning but after this trip with them I now understand how cute they are with each other and how they will be so great for each other! The bridal shower was at Mom's house and turned out just so fun! We played a few games and ate lots of yummy food! I love how all the decor turned out...one of my favorite hobbies is to party plan so this was super fun to do! Then since I went to Boise by myself (yes the very first time I have EVER been away just myself with no husband or kiddos) I was able to spend lots of time with my mom and dad, Heather, and Lexi, we shopped and ate and just had a really good time! It felt very freeing to not have my family with me...kinda weird though! Then the next weekend was Aubrey's shower at Kyle's mom's it was really fun to go and meet his family and see Aubrey so excited to get married and be a part of this family! I am so happy and excited for her! Can't wait for the big day! :)




Aubrey so happy! :) LOL
All ready for he shower! 


0 comments: