Thursday, October 4, 2012

1st Day of Preschool

Brooklyn had her fist day of preschool it's kind of a big deal she seems so little to go! Shes in Mrs. "Micole" Preschool and she lives in our neighborhood which is just great. She has her cute little friends Abby, Boston, Emmy, and Joselyn in her class she already knows! It's such a big change for me this year, I have Ashlyn in school all day and now Brooklyn off to preschool 3 mornings a week for a couple hours. So it's just me and Parker alone. Which its really weird a whole new phase of motherhood for me. I feel kinda old :) It has been so great for Brooklyn's confidence to go to preschool all by herself! She is gaining her independence. I just love watching her beam with her huge smile on every time I pick her up from school. It's darling to see her so proud of herself.


0 comments: