Thursday, October 4, 2012

Boating Boating Boating

Look my my hunks! :)
Daddy and the kids tubing for the first time!
Ashlyn was so excited to try tubbing! 



The big kids! 
Why it took us all summer to go out and go boating...I don't know! But it was so much fun! We went with Thuesons and just had so much fun! The kiddos had really never been boating so it was really fun to see them try new things. Ashlyn, Brooklyn, and Parker tried tubing for the first time and totally loved it! I was able to wake board, it had been quite some time!! :) And Brandon, Tad, and Kristen did some big kid tubing I thought they were going to get hurt but no one did I was quite surprised! Brandon did a crazy hang on and pulled himself back up (not sure how he did that), Tad did get thrown off on a crazy wild turn and Kristen just sat pretty in the middle like it was no big deal! :) Loved it! We had a blast! Thanks Thuesons for inviting us!

0 comments: