Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Aubrey is Married!!

My huge awesome family!! 

 Announcing Mr. and Mrs. Harvey!

Love this picture!

Their table at the receiption

Two of my little cuties

A cupcake cake! :)
I am so excited for my sister Aubrey! Her wedding was beautiful and it was so great to have all the family at the temple to see her on her wedding day! It really was a beautiful day! I am so grateful shes my sister and friend! I am also thankful she found Kyle and they fit so well together they are so much a like...it might be kinda scary. As I watched them in the temple while they were getting sealed and then throughout the day I could see how much love they had for one another. I made me happy to see her just beaming with joy and happiness! A lot of work went into the receptions both in Utah and in Boise and they both turned out wonderful. I just love seeing how things pull together and they turned out perfect! :) Congratulations on such a darling couple Aubrey and Kyle! I am so happy for you!

0 comments: