Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Day in the Life of Parker

Oh this little boy! He is just a ball full of energy!! I love him to pieces but the things he can do in a days time is quite amazing. I thought I needed to blog this so I can look back and laugh! :) He starts his day off with a whirlwind as I was getting ready he found a blue marker and drew all over himself and the couch! While I was giving him a time out I left the bathroom for just literally a second and he climbed onto the counter, plugged the sink, and just about over flowed the sink while he was sitting in the sink!

Not excited about his time out! 
Taking a swim in the sink :)

Thank goodness for his nap time I would not know what I would do without it! He is so sweet and clam as he sleeps :) Well then he woke up and thought that jumping off the couch was a good idea...he ended up hitting the shelf on the wall above the couch and knocking over out big temple picture luckily it flipped over his head so when it shattered all the glass missed him! So I had him go play with the girls the girls then thought it would be funny to have him put gumballs and whoppers down his diaper. He thought this was hilarious and ran around with his diaper full of candy for quite some time.




He has to sleep with both his Mickey's, so cute!
His face, "What Mom?! I don't have anything in my diaper!"
So proud to be a boy :)





Parker loves to have to chase him to get dressed so I was able to get his pajama shirt on but in the middle of changing his diaper he took off and I found him half naked watching himself pee down our stairs! He was so proud of himself! I couldn't help but laugh. This little boy sure keeps me on my toes! I love every minuet of his craziness :) Having a boy is so different but oh so much fun!   

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omgosh, tell me this was not ALL one day!?! This is the funniest post ever. :) Oh, Paco Boy.