Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Our Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday Parka Boy!!


Birthday Boy! 
Parker is 2!! I can't believe how fast time has gone! He is talking so much lately and is such an energetic little boy. I love every ounce of this boy! I just love every morning hearing "Momma!" It's the prefect way to start my day. Then when I go into his room he has the cheesiest smile on his face and is so happy to see me I just love it! Then we snuggle for a little bit watching his favorite cartoon Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He thinks Goofy is quite funny! We have some good laughs. :) Then his day is off to playing cars, throwing balls, riding bikes, or playing with his sisters. He is such a fun boy. One of my many favorite things he does is when he walks away from you he will turn back and look at you, click his mouth, and try to snap point at you. He's such a little flirt! I have been working with him on saying I'm 2 but he will not say 2 he will say "I'm 3 or I'm 4!" :) His favorite foods are grapes, hot dogs, string cheese, and "cicles" otter pops. He says everything and is saying tons of sentences. I love when he comes into the room each time he has to say "Hi Mom!"  so I get to hear him say hi to me a lot throughout the day! When I lay him down for bed at night he gives me the biggest hug and kiss and says "wuv you momma!" as I leave the room. I just couldn't ask for a sweeter little boy! Another thing he does is that he is pretty awesome at his scooter, we live on a little hill, and as he goes down he either puts one leg up behind him and balances or will put both feet on the scooter and try and jump the scooter! It's pretty awesome. He is still very left handed and weighs 32 pounds...our future quarter back!


Not sure about everyone singing to him! :)

Couldn't be happier about his own Cars bike! 

Playing some ball
 He is in love with Cars! We watch "Aqueen" just about everyday! So we had to do a Cars birthday party for him. Luckily it worked out that we would be in Boise the weekend of his birthday so we got the family all together for a Cars party at the park. He got a riding Macqueen car he loves, a cars bike, cars coloring book, cars toys, and an awesome tee ball tee and baseball bat. He had a blast playing with all his cousins and with his fun new things. I am so thankful for this sweet little boy I get to play with each day! Happy Birthday Parker Boy!


Couldn't help myself to see how much he has grown! This was the day he was born! August 24th , 2010

This is August 24th, 2011 on his 1 year birthday! I can't believe how much he has changed! One handsome little boy! 


1 comments:

Lis said...

What a chunk! My almost 2 year old weighs 21 lbs, hahaha. A future quarterback for sure! In fact my almost five year old only weighs 34. :)

Aren't boys awesome? Crazy, yes!!! But oh so sweet.