Monday, January 14, 2013

Halloween!!

Halloween is always filled with tons of things to do and lots of candy! It's one of my favorite days of the year! :)

 This year we had Ashlyn our beautiful Alice in Wonderland.
Brooklyn our sweet Rapunzel. (She posed herself saying "this is just how Rapunzel does it when I met her at Disneyland"...she was totally right and oh so cute thinking of that all on her own!)

Parker our cute Golfer Boy! I was surprised he (and his dad) let me put the tights/socks on him) He was also for our ward trunk or treat last week Clark Kent - Superman which he was super proud of with glasses and his cool shirt! :)

And of course since I dressed up last year my kids had me dress up again this year...I think I set myself up for me dressing up every year now! Yikes! Anyhow I randomly found a pirate outfit to wear. Parker was really excited, he loves pirates! :) Anything for my kiddos!
Ready for trick or treating!
Helping at Ashlyn's class party!



This year Aubrey and Kyle we were working at Kyle's family's pumpkin patch so we got to go and visit them while they were working! We took a fun hay ride, had hot chocolate, kiddos played in a little cornstalk maze, and of course picked out our pumpkins! It was really fun! We brought them home and the kiddos painted their pumpkins while Brandon carved out what they wanted. They all turned out so cute! :) 




Last week they got to dress for our ward trunk or treat, it's always a great way to start off Halloween! Then for dance class they got to dress up the day before and have a little Halloween dance recital during class. Brooklyn was so proud and just absolutely loves her teacher Miss Kim! Ashlyn got to dress up but she is now in the older classes so their wasn't a recital, bummer. Anyhow we started off our crazy Halloween day with Ashlyn's school parade. It's so fun to watch all these kiddos so proud of their Halloween costumes. Then off to Brooklyn's preschool for her party. We played Don't Eat Frankenstein, colored a picture, played ghost bowling, and had tons of yummy snacks! For lunchtime we of course went to Sonic and today was .50 corndogs the kiddos favorite!! Not too long after that was Ashlyn's school party. She had so much fun she got to make witches hats to eat, read a fun Halloween story, did a pumpkin craft, and played bean bag toss! Right after school is the park trick or treating, the kids love because you get yummy doughnuts and tons of candy! Then right after that is time for trick or treating in the neighborhood! I stayed home to make our traditional homemade chilli and cornbread while Brandon took the kids around the neighborhood. Halloween is just too much fun! We loved every minute of our crazy halloweeny day!

0 comments: