Monday, January 21, 2013

Home Sweet Home!

So I forgot to post back in August but we bought a house!! We are totally excited! We just love our neighborhood and ward so much that we want to stay for a lot longer than we had planned so the house next to us was a rental and the people that owned it were wanting to sell it. So we were like how perfect is that?! We got a heck of a deal and the best part is when we are ready to build again we are hopefully going to keep it as a rental. We already have renters in the basement which is really nice and they are the sweetest couple too! Then the floor plan works great for us right now, the main floor is the den, family room, kitchen, and powder room. The upstairs is a big loft (we are probably turning into another room), the master, 3 bedrooms, the kids bathroom, and the laundry room. We really like knowing we aren't going anywhere for a little while and having a home Brandon and I can do our fun projects with! You know us and always having a project going on!! :) So in a future post I will update you on all our projects and all the bedrooms I am in the process of redoing!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com