Friday, January 18, 2013

The Things I find...

Oh my sweet little Brookie Boo! I just love her and the things I find shes done or the things she says! So I have been cleaning out things to get ready for the holidays and just because I'm OCD and do this on like a monthly occasion! :) So I was in the girls room and looked to see if they had anything hiding under their beds and this is what I found...


An empty box with some notes written by her taped on the side. So I just had to ask her if I was ok to throw this out and this was our conversation;
Me: Hey Brookie can I throw this box away I found it under your bed?
Brooklyn: Umm No Mom! That's where I keep my eyes!! (very adamantly)
Me: (Trying to not laugh hysterically so I can see what else she will tell me) Oh you have eyes in here? What are they for?
Brooklyn: Well Mom I have eyes for the dark so I can see at night and scary eyes and play eyes to see my babies.
Me: Oh wow that's really cool! What eyes do you have in now?
Brooklyn: Just my normal eyes.  (Like it's no big deal)
Me: Sweetie that's really cool! Well I guess we will keep your box so your don't loose all your eyes!
Brooklyn: Ya don't touch it mom I have to keep it safe under here!

I was dying laughing! The things this girl comes up with!! So as I was thinking about our conversation I realized that lately I have been saying to Brooklyn that I can see what you are doing and to please be nice! And we had had a conversation a while back that Mom's can see what you are doing all the time so it's important that you are being good all the time. So I think she REALLY thinks I have eyes everywhere! Oh the fun things we as Mom's get to experience. I LOVE IT!! :)

0 comments: