Sunday, February 13, 2011

Girls Day! (plus Parker-Boy)

Painting nails

Their darling jelly shoes all ready for spring time!
While daddy's away we will play! So I decided to let the girls tell me what they wanted to do and so this was our day....we ate lunch at mcdonalds and played on the playground. Came home did pedicures and manicure red sparkles for Valentines Day of course! Then they decided they wanted to go shopping. Of course I couldn't refuse! :) So I let them pick out a new dress and jelly shoes to match. They actually picked out cute things!Might I add I just LOVE little girls in jelly shoes! Mommy was so proud of her girls. :) Lastly a chick flick to end the evening, it had to be Legally Blonde! While watching it Brooklyn turns to me says about a girl with a belly shirt on, "I can see her belly mom, she needs an undershirt!" lol I thought it was so cute! Then I had Ashlyn there practicing the "bend and snap" what a perfect day! I just love my girls so much and all the fun we have together! Being a mom and getting to spend all my time with my kiddos is just the perfect way to spend my days! Oh and Parker was such a good little boy coming along for our girls day. :)

2 comments:

Myca said...

Ashlyn looks so big and grown up in that picture...seriously! How fun for you to have a nice day with your girls...man I need a girl.:)

Masons said...

I love little girls in jelly shoes too! You guys are too cute.