Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Trying a new do!

The Front!

The Back...so short!!
So for years now I've been wanting to cut my hair I am a big scardy cat when trying new things with my hair. It's I think more of a comfort zone issue with me and my hair. Anyhow so I finally broke down and did it!!! Yes believe it or not! I went to my good friend Rachael that lives close to me down here and she did a great job she cut it exactly what I gave been thinking and visioning for all this time. She is awesome! With all that said now I'm not sure if I like it on me...I am still getting used to how short it is and especially how little my pony tails are now!! I think I like it more each day. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh amber,i totally love it on you! I know it's a big adjustment but really it looks super cute! And you gotta love how fast you can fix your hair now right?
soo cute!

Bridgette said...

Love the hair...and your blog! What a cute family you guys have :)

The Manwarings said...

AMBER! You finally did it! I'm so happy. It looks great on you. I love it with your curls. And I LOVE little ponytails. So, if you can't tell... I like it.

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Way Cute!!1 It fits your face shape, and looks really good on you. . .but hey you always look good, so I don't think you need to worry :)!! Have fun with it!!

Lis said...

Love it! Although I am pretty sure you could shave your head and still be prettier than everyone else! No fair!

Myca said...

I. LOVE. IT.

By the way I am so sorry we didn't get to actually do something and really hang when you guys stopped by! I felt so bad...and bummed. We miss you guys SO MUCH.

Hawkins Family said...

I love it! You could totally shave your had and still be beautiful. I miss being down there for Rach to cut my hair!