Thursday, February 24, 2011

Parker Boy is 6 months!

Parkers 6 month Stats:
20 lbs 6 oz
28 inches
He just loves his blanket! This is how he sleeps sometimes he will  pull his blankie over his whole face...so cute!
Parker's first time having rice cereal, yummy!


I can't believe my little man is already 6 months old today. He is just the happiest baby ever! I thought my girls were happy babies but he is really happy and LOVES to sleep. Yeah finally one that sleeps good. :) He loves his big sisters hugs and kisses. He just started sitting up which he thinks he is really big to play with toys sitting up! He likes peek a boo and likes to touch peoples faces and give big open mouth kisses. It's so cute! He loves watching himself move his fingers and feet. He is just so interested in how his hands and feet work its so cute when babies learn they have control over their hands and feet. He still is having at least one blow out a day, I stopped blaming the diapers and realized it was just him. He makes me smile I can just sit all day with him and just play and cuddle with him. I am so thankful to have this sweet little boy in our family and the blessing he is in our lives!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Paco-boy! He's so cute!

Brandon and Lynsay said...

I can't believe he is already six months old!! He by the way is Adorable, and pretty sure he weighs as much as Lily :) Next time your in Boise we need to get together!!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Such a little sweetie!!! I can't believe how much he weighs!! What a little chunk-He will be your best Football player :)!!

Unknown said...

Hes a little chunk! I LOVE that. Spencer has been so sick this winter all his baby chubbs went away. Also, I definitely give Parker the best baby hair award. Hes going to be a lady killer for sure :)

Lis said...

20 lbs!!!!! He is a chunk, no wonder he is so happy!

And he does have great hair.

Hawkins Family said...

I can't believe he was 20 lbs at 6 months! Emory was only 19.5 at her 18 month check up. He is so cute. Your girls are adorable too.