Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day!!

My little sweethearts!

Yummy fondue desert!
This Valentines Day we decided to spend it as a family instead of Brandon and I going on a date. So we started the day off with heart shaped poptarts for breakfast. A fun afternoon just playing games as a family. Some beautiful roses from my sweetheart! Then we went to Red Robin for an early dinner then came home and had a yummy fondue desert! Pink marshmallows, bananas, heart shaped rice krispie treats, strawberries, and heart shaped brownies to dip in chocolate! The girls had fun helping me make desert and to top off the night watching the Bachelor (how appropriate right?!). I just love my little family and the happiness they bring to my life each and everyday. I love Brandon he is the love of my life and a perfect husband! I love how Ashlyn is so kindhearted, a great big sister, and how she loves to be the center of attention! I love how Brooklyn is our little spunky sweetheat! She has this silliness about her that will always make you smile. And lastly I just am so in love with our little Parker boy. He is the happiest baby ever, a true blessing in my life. His smile melts my heart everyday! I just love Valentines Day and am glad we had a fun filled family day!

0 comments: