Monday, January 24, 2011

7 years!

Seven years ago today I married the man of my dreams. It was such a beautiful day with tons of huge snowflakes all surrounded by our family and friends. I remember I was so happy I just couldn't wipe the smile off my face knowing I was starting my eternal marriage to Brandon. And today seven years later I still couldn't be happier, I still smile at just the thought of Brandon. He is such a wonderful husband he always knows what I am needing and knows what to say in any situation. He is my best friend we talk about EVERYTHING which all started when we were engaged we just would talk for hours and hours and we still do...I just love that! I am lucky to have him as the father of our kids, he is such a fun cute dad, I love watching him with our kids! I love all your crazy randomness, your funny-ness, your other personality Jim Bob, how hot you are, how understanding you always are when I am being a dramatic girl, your love for the church in our lives and I am mostly thankful for you just being you...you are my better half! I am so in love with you, just like when I fell in love with you 7 years ago on a playground in Burley. I feel like one lucky girl to have you in my life! I love you dear happy anniversary!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! What a sweetheart you are. I'm all teary. Love having you as a sister-in-law, Amber. <3

Lis said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! Yay for being in love. Your family is just so beautiful. I loved all the Christmas pics too.

The Manwarings said...

That's beautiful! I hope Brandon knows how lucky he is that you agreed to marry him. :) Congrats on the anniversary. We miss you guys.

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

What a sweet post!!! Happy Anniversary!