Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Parker 9 months and Growing

Parker standing up all by himself!!

Fun day at the zoo! He looks so big here! :)

Parker is 9 months old today I just can't believe how old he already is! So here is a little update on our little well big dude! He is a whopping 26 pounds, loves all food put in front of him except rice cereal (he thinks its totally disgusting), he still is a wonderful sleeper which I am so grateful for, he loves his naps he is taking 2 sometimes 3 then goes to sleep for the night at 9:30 it's amazing to have one that likes to sleep :) he has said dada for a little bit but just the other day said mama I was ecstatic he said it then looked right at me it was so cute, he is not quiet mobile yet but will pull himself up on things and will stand all by himself for a bit so I think walking is not too far away, and last but not least he is just the happiest baby in the world I love how giggly and smiley he always is! I am just so thankful and happy to be his mommy! He brightens up my day everyday I love having this sweet little boy a part of our family!

1 comments:

The Manwarings said...

He is SO CUTE! I can't believe he can stand already... If I was that chubby, I think I'd just prefer to sit. I love how thick he is... Such a boy. Miss you guys!