Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to Brandon!

Monday was Brandon's birthday and this girls were so excited to throw him a party so while Brandon was at work I took them to the store to pick out decorations and presents. It was so cute to watch them discuss with each other and then get all excited when they picked out what they wanted to get him. So they settled on a the Tron Blue Ray and the best part Pirates of the Caribbean Lego's!! Yep they saw it and both ran to it in the store and said daddy will love this! :) We decorated up the dining area with a homemade banner they helped make and streamers! I mad his favorite dinner hamburger scramble and to top off his favorite meal a cheesecake birthday cake! I am so grateful for him in my life as my husband and best friend! Everything he does for our family is just wonderful and he is such an amazing Dad!! Hope you had a terrific birthday my dear! You deserve only the best! Love you tons! :)

0 comments: