Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Princess is 5 Today!!

The day Ashlyn was born!



1st Birthday 



2nd Birthday 

3rd Birthday
4th Birthday
5th Birthday!!



Happy Birthday to my sweet Ashlyn! I can't believe she is already 5 years old! Time just goes by so fast! It seems like just the other day I was finding out we were pregnant with our first little baby. She is such a blessing in our lives. Since day one she has been so happy and cheerful! I am so thankful for her....she is the sassiest, loving, sweet, most helpful beautiful little girl a mother could ask for. She is seriously like another little mommy at our home. She is so obedient and is always making sure she and everyone around her is choosing the right and if you are not she will remind you! She loves to help me out with her little sister and brother, she loves anything princess or pink, she lives her life as if it is a musical on Broadway. I love watching her play and become a new character in her playing its so entertaining! She has the sweetest heart and will make sure to help you out when you are needing it.I love the relationship she has with Brooklyn and the sweet friendship they have already started. I am so grateful for her in our family and for her to be the great little example she is already to her sister and brother. I love everyday being her mommy! Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I love you!

1 comments:

Brandon and Lynsay said...

Happy Birthday Ashlyn! I love how you describe her as living her life like a Broadway musical. Hope you all had a special day!!