Monday, May 30, 2011

Fort Collins Fun!

My little sweethearts!
Parker loving the slide! (With his first big bonk by his eye)

Some of the fellas girllin up some good food! 

Our grill master! 

All us girls as Eliza named us "The Wives Club" I thought that was perfect! 

I never thought I would live anywhere but Boise Idaho but now I have lived in Utah for the past year and  now in Fort Collins, Colorado for the summer then back to Utah in August. It's just crazy where life takes you. But we are enjoying our time here. Brandon has been doing great at his job and is such a hard worker! I thought he put in tons of hours last summer with working and school but I think he is gone more this summer with this job but he is liking it and doing great. He is the top rookie in his office and continues to amaze me in everything he does!  It's been a couple weeks now here in Fort Collins and we are really liking it! There are tons of things to do here (well if it would stop raining)! We have been having tons of fun with all our new friends. Each week all us wives get together on Thursday for a little lunch bunch and this week we are doing a craft! I am totally excited :) And the other wives are super nice and really fun to hang out with I can't wait to spend more time throughout the summer to get to know them even better! Even though its been kinda chilly we have gone to the pool a few times as a family its been really fun Brooklyn likes to stay on the steps and play with her little water baby, Ashlyn is a little fish and is a crazy swimmer (I think she can swim better than me), and Parker just loves kicking around in his tube and splashes tons! We go to the park like everyday and kids just love it! Parker is just growing so fast, he kinda crawls well scoots on his bum its funny but he would much rather stand and try to walk. He is getting so sturdy and kinda almost took a step on his own the other day. I just can't wait for him to get moving! Brooklyn and Ashlyn love playing with their little friend Emmalyn, they get along so good. Well and I have been in the crafting mood lately and have been having tons of fun making the girls some fun bows and things! That about all that we have been up to here in Colorado.

0 comments: