Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our Awesome New Friends

So these past couple weeks we have been hanging out with some fun couples from our ward. I am so excited to get to know them better! These girls are so adorable and really fun. And I might add that when the boys get together, it always gets a little crazy. You never know with these fellas... :) Anyhow, we all went on our first big date night for Jared and Myca's birthdays to the Kodiak Grill... yummy food, some yummy desert, getting silly at the table, and to top it all off, Gabe singing karaoke and dancing! Thanks for such a fun night everyone.


Myca, Christy, Me, and Amy


Adam, Brandon, Gabe, and Jared

2 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

How fun!! So good to have fun people to hang with in the ward! Your hair is getting so long-I wish mine grew that fast :)-maybe it would help if I didn't cut it every 2 weeks :)

Ashlie said...

I totally used to know the Frogglys! They're very fun. They used to be really into Halo.