Monday, July 4, 2011

Tyson is Home!! Tyson is Home!!

The family awaiting Tyson's arrival home!!

All the nieces and nephews watching for him with their signs


Seeing Mom and Dad for the first time! What a beautiful reunion a moment they will never for forget!

The kids made Tyson pictures and notes !

Look at those proud parents! :)

Welcome home Elder Bailey! 

Aubrey's cute missionary cake!

On Saturday June 18th at 9:30 my brother Tyson got home from his mission in Puerto Rico!! He came off the plane with another missionary and we all looked at him, thought bummer it's not him, then looked again, and it was him!! He looked so much older and (I think) taller. It was so amazing to see him home and to feel of his great spirit that he brought home with him. We all chatter for quite a while and listened to his fun stories and things he got to see or places he got to visit while he was serving. Brandon had to head back to Colorado on Tuesday but me and the kiddos got to stay until Monday playing with family. Then me, my kids, Alexa, Tyson, and my parents started our road trip we drove down to Provo and played for 2 days with my sister Aubrey did some shopping then we went on Wednesday to Lagoon. It was so much fun! I hadn't been there in years and my haven't ever been. The girls absolutely LOVED it! Ashlyn's favorite ride was the one called Bat a roller coaster where you hang your feet she had a blast and Brooklyn loved the chair lift of all the rides! She is so silly! We had tons of fun playing at Lagoon with my family! Then on Thursday they drove us to Fort Collins, Colorado where we have been staying this summer for Brandon's job. And Tyson is now going to work with him too so it'll be really fun to have Tyson be out here with us on our summer adventure! :) They stayed through the weekend and we did lots of shopping (there's a great mall and outlet mall here) and tons of hanging out! It was so much fun to hang out with my family. I just love our close relationship that we all have and I really appreciate all that they have done with driving us all the 12 LONG hours to Fort Collins!

0 comments: