Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Few Extras About my Girls!

Movie Star Ashlyn...yes she had to go to the store like this

Tea Party Time with their friend Kenedee

Brookie boo and her baby

I thought that I would post a few things the girls have been up to. We play their favorite board games Disney Rumekib and Good Night Moon everyday. They have tea parties about twice a week. We LOVE to play pretend! If someone ever asks me where I live I should tell them I live in the house of fairytales and make believe! We have imaginary friends join us all the time! Usually Brooklyn's "friend" Alley is hanging around. Brooklyn loves to play babies and her baby name is Audrey (which is after her sweet little cousin) and then Parker has to be Rowan when she plays since Audrey and Rowan are twins. It's quite cute! We have Ashlyn who is a drama queen. She will get into character while she is watching everything. From dressing up and going on a date while we watch the Bachelor to a Dancing with the Stars dancer or an American Idol contestant singing using the treadmill as her stage! She will put her heels on any chance she gets! :) Lately the girls have been playing so cute together and are just so sweet with each other, their relationship really reminds me of my brothers Jordan and Tyson and how they were best friends and so close as they grew up! I just love watching them play and playing with them too! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brookie! That just melts my Grinchy heart. I miss my nieces and nephew--smooch, smooch, smooch!

Brandon and Lynsay said...

Friend, I swear Chloe and Ashlyn could be sisters! Everything you wrote is exactly miss Chloe. So hilarious!! Next time you are in town we should get them together!! so funny!!