Monday, July 6, 2009

Forth of July Festivities

Sisters!

The Hunters watching fireworks!

Brooklyn playing with the fireworks

Sparklers!!

This year we had our family over to our house just like last year! It was a pretty typical year some with some yummy desserts, thanks to Aubrey's cake and Mom's homemade ice cream! Tons of fireworks including Brandon's naughty ones, and lots of fun! Brooklyn didn't do too bad - just the loud ones she got a little scared. Ashlyn was still scared of all the fireworks except for the sparklers. I just get scared of the ones that go in the air (all because of last year). And of course you wonder where Ashlyn gets being scared from...me. But all in all it was super fun! Thanks for coming and celebrating the 4th Reads, Hunters, and Baileys! We love you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was homemade ice cream?! I was stuffed from dinner, but I would have had some anyway if I'd realized that. Shoot!

The fireworks were awesome--thanks again, you guys!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

I love the fourth of July outfit and bows-so cute!! Looks like you guys had a fun night show with all those fireworks!

Unknown said...

Your girls ALWAYS look so cute! Adopt brigitte so she doesnt grow up a boy!!!!

Sounds like you guys had fun - I was pretty impressed with all the neighborhood illegals, it was a great show from our driveway! Brigitte sat on my lap terrified- yet clapping her hands the whole time!