Sunday, July 26, 2009

Boating Fun

Unfortunately I am not a good photographer ... Brandon just about ready to surf.



Me Surfing Yeah!

Grandpa and Captain Brooklyn

Me and Ashlyn...like Mother...like Daughter

Daddy and Our Little Flag Girl Ashlyn

Sun, food, swimming, boating, family, and friends! Sums up this past weekend. We went up to Lucky Peak for some good summer fun - and thats exactly how it was! It was our first time camping with the girls. We were a little nervousm,but we all survived and we actually want to do it again. Thanks to the Shraders and Johnsons for the awesome food...anything you needed they had! And the boating was a blast. I always forget how much I like boating. So we tried surfing for the 1st time. Brandon of course is already a pro and I surprisingly got up my 1st try. It was super fun! We can't wait to do it agian!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! Next time we all go, we'll have to get a surfboard.

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Okay this might be a little forward, but I just have to say for having two kids you have some amazing abs!! I miss boating in Idaho. Glad to hear you guys had so much fun!! Bytheway great job for getting up on your first try!

Lis said...

Cute blog! Looks like we should have gone surfing together! Our blogposts are practically the same! You have an adorable family.

The Johnson Journey said...

Oh how fun! Isn't boating the best... You look good surfing!!

Nick n' Mandy Thompson said...

How fun! You rock for surfing- I've watched but haven't tried it yet- but it looks fun. And I love your swimsuit...I almost bought the same one for when I was pregnant. I must say you look MUCH better in it than I did at the time. Lol!