Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where has April Gone?




This month has just flown by! It is always a super busy month because there are so many of my families birthdays. But anyhow first I have to say I am super excited that my brother Tyson got his mission call! He is going to Puerto Rico, and leaves on May 20th to the MTC. That is so soon but I can't wait, I am so proud of him for making the decision to go!

Second, Easter last weekend was so much fun. Ashlyn really got into the annual Bailey Easter Egg Hunt at my parents house. She loved looking for everything and so surprised every time, it was very cute! Then we had Easter dinner with the Reads. Ashlyn has been on this kick about marriage and where we get married. She kept saying, "I'm going to marry Jonah!" Now if you ask her where she is getting married she will say, at the temple. But then she usually proceeds to say with Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid because she thinks they all live in the temple. One time while talking about the temple I told her she will look like a princess when she gets married so she made the correlation that they all live there and get married there too.

Lastly, Brooklyn is 10 months old! Holy cow I can't believe it. She is starting to have her little personality pop out. She is a big mama's girl. Already has taken 6 steps on her own, so walking is just a matter of time! She is a very inquisitive little girl loves to get into things and watches everything her big sister does. I love watching her learn and discover new things, it so much fun being a mom!

1 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

I love the pics of your girls! They are so stinkin cute!! Im glad you had a great Easter! Take care!