Wednesday, April 29, 2009

An awesome day!

Last Friday was my birthday and I had a blast! My girlfriends surprised me with a surprise lunch! I just want to thank them all for doing that. It seriously meant so much to me! I am very blessed to have so many wonderful girlfriends. They sure know me, having my favorite things..a big sonic diet coke, pink decor, a yummy lunch, and of course chocolate cake! Thanks again girls! And it was so nice to see everyone and their darling kids. Then my wonderful husband surprised me with a SPA DAY! Yeah I have never been and always wanted to go. So I got all pampered, and hour massage, hour facial, and a pedicure! It was perfect! Thank you hunny for spoiling me! I love you! I then celebrated with all my family in the evening. What a great birthday, I think this might be my favorite birthday EVER!

3 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear you had a great one.. . the spa sounded nice-Every mom deserves a day at the spa every once in a while :)-

Jen said...

Oh, fun! I'm sad we couldn't be there to hang out and celebrate with the fam. But it sounds like you had a fun, relaxing day! Yay!

(Blogger hates me. It's telling me my blog URL is wrong! I've been using it to comment other places all day. Hrmph.)

Ashlie said...

Happy (late) birthday, Amber! What an amazing day :) You have a wonderful husband, and I'm sure your spa day was well deserved!