Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dance Recital Time!!




The girls have taken dance this year from Center Stage in Orem, Utah and absolutely LOVE it!! Every morning Brooklyn asks me if it's dance day, that's how much she loves it. She really has opened up and become more confident this year through dance! She does so great each week then comes home and practices it with Ashlyn. Yes our kitchen floor is a tap/dance studio most of the time! :) Her teacher works just perfect with Brooklyn's personality and is so animated and cute teaching dance! I am just amazed at how naturally dance comes to Ashlyn, even just practicing she is a really strong dancer I hope she continues to love it just like I did growing up! Ashlyn has so much personality and it really shines when she dances! I loved that Ashlyn got a little solo part at the end of her dance she did so great with it! I am just so proud of them and how darling they are with dancing! Here's to a wonderful year of dance...can't wait for them to start again in the fall!

1 comments:

Masons said...

They are both DARLING!!