Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Crazy Crafting!

So these past like two weeks I have had the crafting bug! It's been so much fun! So I thought I would share some of the fun things I have been doing!

This was my favorite project we painted around the pictures and I made the saying on my cricut. Then my awesome handy man of a husband cut one of our old tables down and I painted it to be an entry table. I just love how it all turned out! 
Sorry this picture is sideways. I finally finished the girls quiet books for church. I had so much fun putting them together and letting the girls help and put in their input on what they wanted on some of the pages. They actually play with them during sacrament meeting and it helps them be quiet, hence the name "quiet books" it is named that for a reason I truly believe that now! :)

My little pumpkins! Brandon cut them for me with some extra wood we had . Then with some sanding and a little paint,  they turned into some cute fall decor.

We had a girls crafting night last week to make  holiday wreaths! This was
the one I made out of burlap (might I just say I love burlap)! My new girlfriends and neighbors are just amazing...I am so happy with our new house and neighborhood, it's awesome!


I found the idea on pintrest to make your own canvas so I tried it. So this now hangs in our dining room to remind us of our family rules! :) 
I have a couple more projects in the works right now too so that will be for another post. But I just have to say I just love doing anything crafty, I think its my "outlet" (well other than shopping). But it's been really fun to be creative lately! :)

3 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

CUTE CUTE!!! I love the house rules!!

Unknown said...

Please move here and take me under your crafty wing! Youre SO AMAZING! I have the craft bug BIG TIME right now...and nobody to play with me! sniffle!

Anonymous said...

WHOA!! It's all SO cute, but holy cow the canvas turned out awesome! I love how you put all the fonts together--that takes a keen eye, and it looks amazing! (Um, and I want one. Help me someday, k?) Go Amber, go! :D