Friday, September 16, 2011

Daddy Daughter Date


This is what happens when Brandon wants to take the girls on a date day without my supervision. We have a few pets....well kinda of. Brandon took the girls on a daddy daughter date last night. He told them that they get to pick out a pet! Ashlyn was so excited she thought she was going to pick out a dog or a cat and our sweet little Brooklyn was so excited that she was going to get a penguin! :) But they got to pick out some fish! :) They were stoked! When they came home they told me all about it and showed me their new pets as we all put the fish bowls together. Ashlyn named her big fish Big Boise State (because it is orange of course) and Brooklyn named her big fish Alley. All the small fish get new names every time we ask we will just call them the other 5. They are so excited and happy to have a pet to take care of! We all know what happened last time we had fish, oh that crazy Christmas party at our house with a bunch of 3 year-olds. Hopefully this time the fish will last a little longer! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA!

The Manwarings said...

Hehe! I was going to say... Keep Cooper away from those fish! That was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Seriously! What a fun Daddy-daughter date.

Unknown said...

Listen, I have kittens for each of your girls! And because I love them and they are so adorable I will even let them have the kittens with 4 legs! lol. So cute that Brandon took them out. I cant wait for Brigitte to have a sister someday, two girls are SO FUN!