Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April Fools Day!

April Fools Day - I thought it would be funny to pull a prank on Brandon. I have to set this up a little bit he has been talking about our next child and when he wants to have it, I keep telling him lets enjoy this baby first before we have another. :)  So I got a pregnancy test that showed negative (yep I even peed on it sorry TMI) and put a paper saying "April Fools" then put it back in the box, wrapped it up all pretty. Brandon got home from school I said I have a present and he was all excited. I gave it to him, he shook it and said "Is this a pregnancy test?!" I said just open it and when he opened I was just waiting for his reaction! He looked at it and yes he got a little excited then nervous for what I was going to do if we were...then took the test out and was totally surprised that I pulled something like that off! Hahaha Happy April Fools!! :)

0 comments: