Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Ashlyn our Little Mermaid

At trunk or treat with cousins and Grandpa!

Our sweet little dinosaur

Our Princesses!!

Look how wonderfully she lined up all her candy...I wonder where she gets her organization from?? :)

Oh my sweet husband as Facebook!

Brookie Boo as Tinker Bell ( I love this pic of her so sweet)!
So for Halloween we decided to go up to Boise for only like 2 days to spend it with our family! We had a great time. Ashlyn decided to be Little Mermaid this year and she looked so cute. When we were picking out her outfit she kept making sure that she had to get the whole outfit the crown, dress, wand, and shoes (which we left in Springville). We had so much fun putting her makeup on and getting her all ready! Brooklyn wanted to be Tinker Bell or as she calls her "Teamper Bell" she was just too funny. She put her outfit on and her wings and looked to the mountains and said, "I Teamper Bell, I fly high up to the mountains!!" And our little Parker Boy was a Dinosaur. We had tons of fun with all of our family trick or treating and visiting with all of them! :)

1 comments:

Nick n' Mandy Thompson said...

Oh my goodness, your little family is so darn cute! I had no idea you were even pregnant again and had a little boy. How sweet- aren't boys the best?! Then again, I'm biased... ;-) You guys look so happy- congrats!