Monday, June 21, 2010

Brooklyn's 2!!





I can't believe my little baby is 2! We threw her a little party in our new place the day after we moved in. It was small but sweet. :) She was just so excited she got a little bike to stay up with big sister. Brooklyn is our little gremlin, she is always being silly or getting into something. She has such a sweet happy little personality! She is starting to talk so much more...and she is loud! I think she decided if she is going to be heard over her big sis then she has to talk really loud and a lot. It's darling how she just wants to be just as big and do everything Ashlyn does. She absolutely loves any fruit and will do anything for chocolate. (I think she gets the chocolate thing from her mom) She is just in love with her baby dolls, yes 2, she has to take them everywhere lately. I am beginning to wonder if she will have twins some day because she already has the two baby thing down. She loves planes, being outside, talking on the phone, and cuddling. My very favorite thing is her sweet little voice when she's tired saying, "Cowdle mama?! I wuv vu!" Then as I cuddle her to sleep she has to hold my hand while I tickle her palm! I think it's so sweet and very coincidental that I too had to hold hands and have my palm tickled when I was around her age to go to sleep! :) She is just so much fun and I am so thankful to be her mom! She keeps me smiling every day! Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

1 comments:

Juliann said...

She's adorable! I'm glad you guys found a place. We are excited for you guys to be in Provo. You'll have so much fun.