Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Surprise, surprise!

So, surprise, we're pregnant with number 3! This Saturday Brandon and I decided that I was late enough to justify a pregnancy test. Since my health stuff has been a little weird, my doc took me off birth control a few months ago. We have been super careful, because we weren't intending to try for quite some time. But apparently the Lord had different plans for us, and the test said prego! After we got over the initial shock and questioning how on earth this happened, we were super excited. We feel like the baby is going to be a great blessing in our life. Brandon and I are both really hoping for a boy this time...so cross your fingers!

I decided I wanted to tell my family in a fun way; so I put a #1 on Ashlyn's stomach, a #2 on Brooklyn's stomach, and a #3 on my stomach. As you can see from the video, my family didn't quite catch on to what we were trying to tell them?!? Notice Ashlyn telling everyone that she IS NOT pregnant, but she will be getting married! Oh man, how could we handle another girl??





6 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

Haha your Dad's laugh cracked me up! That is such a cute way of telling! Yahooo!!!! :) I will cross my fingers for a boy! They are so much fun!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

What a cute idea!!! I totally got it :)- i love your dad's reaction also-so fun congrats, and sending luck for a boy!!!

Naylor Family said...

AMBER!!! It's Shellee Gale-now Naylor. I just happened to see your blog from Jared and Micah Frogley's. You have such cute little girls. Congratulations on #3! I have 3 as well, it sure is busy, but fun! Its been so long since I've seen you. I think the last time was at my reception. Hopefully all is going well for you guys. My blog is private. you can email me at jsnaylorfamily@yahoo.com

Ashlie said...

Congratulations, Amber! I'll be hoping for that boy for you ;)

Brandon and Lynsay said...

Congratulations friend!! That is so great!! Hope you are feeling great!!

Lis said...

Congratulations! Here's to hoping you have a boy. I loved the video. What a cute way of telling.