Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Elder Bailey in the Making







Last Friday we were able to go through the temple with Jordan for the first time. It was a really neat experience! I am so thankful for him as my brother. We have always been close but it has been so much fun having him live with us for the past 7 months. Especially as he has been preparing to go on a mission. It has been really cool to see little changes and see his testimony grow. I am so glad he is my brother and for what a good example he is to me! I love you man! :)

2 comments:

Lis said...

Oh my heck, Michael Jordan is that old? haha, I mean Jordan Michael. I have always loved your family. You are the prettiest girl ever Amber, with gorgeous little girls. Yay for missions!

Unknown said...

i think i just saw his angel face give off a glimmer of light.....

good job jordan, I wish I had a younger sister to betroth you to!