Monday, December 22, 2008

Cheerleading







This past weekend Ashlyn got to participate in her first little cheerleading clinic. She was too young but since my sister is a cheerleader they were so nice and let her do it anyways. So she learned a cheer and a little dance. Then performed it at half time last Saturday! Her first performace...I got nervous...but she did so good. She got out there and while waiting for the music to start she spotted her Daddy and Mommy and gave us a little wave hello. She actually did most of the moves. I was so proud of her! It is so much fun watching her now if you tell her to do her cheerleading she has her own version of the dance she remembers and performs it all the time. She is so much fun to watch!

5 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

Oh that is so so cute! I am dying for Alexa to get older so she can do those things!

The Johnson Journey said...

Oh my gosh... that's stinkin' cute. Thanks for hosting by the way -- you did a fabulous job!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

How cute!! I am impressed that she did most of the moves!!-Must have it in her blood :)-She looks so cute and getting so big,I bet she is such a big helper!! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Davis Party of 5 said...

Thats my girl:) How Cute is she!! Love her... Love you... Love the whole Fam!!:)

Anonymous said...

get out! that's too cute! =) where does ashlyn take dance class? i'm looking to get madelyn enrolled somewhere.