Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our Date Night!


Wow its been a while since Brandon and I got out for a date night. We went to the BSU vs. Hawaii game last weekend. We had tons of fun. Go Broncos!! Since Brandon is an avid BSU fan, so his dad and him have season tickets. Luckily I got to go this time! It was extremely nice to be able to be Amber and not Mommy (though I love being mommy...its nice to have a break). We were a couple again. So thanks babe for taking me out, I love you so much. I am so glad we can be best friends as well as husband and wife! So for all of you with crazy kids and need a break....date nights are a must!

1 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

The picture of the girls on your header is absolutely gorgeous! I love how Ashlyn tilts her head in pictures like you do! :) Too cute! I miss you guys! I hope to see you SOMEDAY soon! Did you ever get my text about my new number? Let me know!