Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Ashlyn!





May 2nd was Ashlyn's birthday. I can't believe she is already 2! We had her princess party on Saturday and the whole family came which was really fun. She had a blast with all her cousins (even though they are all boys she keeps up with all of them). She is growing into such an amazing little girl. She is such a sweetheart and is a really obedient child. I am so blessed to have her in my life she brightens up each and every day! One of her favorite songs to sing is the Happy Birthday song and so while we all sang to her she sang the song too. Brandon, the wonderful father that he is, was able to put together her swing set just in time for her birthday party. She was so excited to play on it the minuet her swing went up she was in it until she fell asleep! Happy Birthday Sweetheart hope you had a fun day!

3 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

YES! I would love to make a blog header for you! Email me a couple of your favorite pictures and I will get started on it! xoxo!

Brett and Rachael said...

Amber! I can't believe you have a two year old! It seriously seems like yesterday we were driving around chasing boys! Sorry we didnt get together last weekend. I meant to call you on Saturday but the day got away from me, we spent seriously the entire day out visiting family and taking mothers day presents to grandmas. We are just never there long enough dang it. I'm gonna try and maybe come up by myself one week if I can so if I do I'll call ya. Hope everything is going well, you're almost there with the baby! Maybe you'll have an early one this time!? Love you, Rach

The Johnson Journey said...

Dang! Check out that cake! That's quite the party, she's really cute. Good work Read family!